Some words from John O’Conor
As a registered charity, the Competition depends on the generous support from individuals like you. Every donation goes towards securing the future of the Competition.
You can either choose to Make an Individual Donation or to become one of our Monthly Giving Circle Members (with convenient recurring monthly payments) by clicking on one of the donate buttons below. Thank you!
Becoming a valued Giving Circle Member
By choosing to join one of our monthly giving circles you can support us regularly and conveniently. This enables us to set accurate fundraising goals throughout the year, and helps us to bring you future Competitions.
Donate between €5 and €99 a month
(€30 a month is only €1 a day!)
Maximum of €1,199 per year
Donate €100 or more a month
Minimum of €1,200 per year
* You can change or cancel your payments at anytime through your PayPal account or by contacting the DIPC for assistance.
By becoming a member of one of our giving circles you will be eligible for certain privileges, such as:
- Publication of your name in the official programme
- Be in with a chance to win tickets to the next Competition, including the final in the National Concert Hall
- Invitations to talks by Artistic Director John O’Conor
- Competition newsletter
- Access to the Friend’s Room in the RDS
- Priority booking
Any donation you can give at this time is greatly appreciated.
We hope that you will become a supporter of the Competition and we are looking forward to welcoming you!
Please feel free to contact us directly for more information, to request a donation form in the post, or to send us a donation by cheque or postal order:
Dublin International Piano Competition
P.O. Box No. 71 – Bray, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Tel: (01) 272 1523 | email@example.com
Please note, you should not use this Donate feature to pay your application fee.